Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Study Abroad---The opportunity of a lifetime!

¡Hola, Estudiantes!  Yo soy Audrey y este semestre hablaré con Ustedes sobre los beneficios de estudiar en el extranjero.  Espero que Ustedes disfruten de esta actividad y aprendan mucho de la cultura de Latinoamérica que no está en sus libros de texto.

Hello to all!  My name is Audrey and I am a current senior at Oklahoma State University.  However, this semester, I am studying abroad for the second time in Buenos Aires, Argentina and Lima, Peru.  I first studied abroad in 2009 in Costa Rica.  My major is Spanish and I will graduate officially in December.  Throughout the semester I will be blogging about once a week to share with you my experiences here in South America.  The purpose of this exercise is to share with you the benefits of studying abroad while also allowing you to practice your Spanish and increase your knowledge of foreign places and cultures.  I hope that you will find this activity enjoyable and that it sparks your curiosity for foreign countries and peoples.  Please, throughout the semester, ask questions regarding my posts or just anything that you would like to know about the language, cultures, or studying abroad, and I will do my best to answer them!  I look forward to working with all of you!  Buena suerte con el semestre!

No comments:

Post a Comment